What it is:
- A series of small injections of medication that helps dissolve fat and cellulite
- Kybella, a recently FDA-Approved fat-dissolving ingredient, is just one of several medications used in our mesotherapy mixture, that has been used for decades in Europe.
Where they can be used:
- Double chin
- Upper arm batwings
- Bra strap fat
- Back of the head (men)
- Leftover fat pockets after liposuction
- It works best for those whose weight is steady, they do not plan to lose any more weight, and they have only small pockets of fat that need to be addressed
- After the injections, the fat cells burst and release their contents into the surrounding tissue. Your immune system is then activated to clean up the debris from the fat cell destruction. As a result, there is some soreness and redness following the treatment.
- Multiple treatments may be necessary.
- Typically, 3-4 treatment sessions are required that are spaced two to four weeks apart, to see the best results.
- The treatments are priced based on size of the area treated.
- For best results, please follow the aftercare instructions.
This is not a substitute for healthy diet and exercise.