About the Physician ArtistTM…
Dr. Shirat Ling is a national instructor who trains physicians to perform medical aesthetic cosmetic procedures. This experience has provided Dr. Ling a unique perspective, recognizing that cosmetic medicine involves not only science and technique, but also an artist’s eye — a rare but essential combination. As a woman in her forties, Dr. Ling understands and feels your needs…your quest to look as wonderfully as you feel, without compromising your innate beautyTM…your desire to let your self be seenTM and become the sculpture you were meant to beTM.
Dr. Ling’s philosophy includes a holistic approach, incorporating osteopathic manipulative treatment, hormone balancing, and nutrition. She believes in subtle but effective techniques to augment and rejuvenate your inner and outer beauty. She partners with you in optimizing your internal and external wellness, and prolonging your health span. Because Dr. Ling is so particular about your final outcome, she personally conducts all consultations and performs all medical cosmetic procedures herself, rather than delegating them to less-qualified staff.
• Board Certified in Family Medicine and Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
• Licensed physician since 2000
• Performing cosmetic procedures since 2004
• Physician Instructor in cosmetic procedures since 2005
• Began her medical career at the University of North Texas Health Science Center at Fort Worth
• Served as Chief Resident in family medicine at the Corpus Christi Medical Center — Bay Area
• Integrative wellness practice in Texas and Colorado, including house calls
• Medical director for a Cardiac Rehabilitation facility
• Served as a physician for USAA and Peterson Air Force Base
• Established and ran a volunteer medical clinic for the uninsured