What it is:
- A scalpel is used to remove dead surface skin cells, revealing glowing, smooth skin.
What it does:
- Removes dead surface skin cells and temporarily removes the transparent baby hairs on cheeks
- This results in baby-butt soft skin, revealing a youthful glow, making pores smaller, and wrinkles less visible.
How frequently may I have dermaplaning:
- We recommend you have your skin refreshed every 4-6 weeks
Where it can be used:
- Anywhere you have skin
- Safe on all skin types and colors
- Great for clients naïve to cosmetic procedures
What to Expect:
- The skin is glowy after the procedure, and makeup may be applied immediately…but why would you want to cover that new glow?