What it is:
- The Contour Light is an LED-based, 635nm red light device that causes a photobiostimulation of the mitochondria of the fat cell.
- This reaction signals the membrane of the cell to open, releasing its contents, resulting in a deflation of the cell and a reduction in the circumference of the treated area.
How often may I receive Contour Light?
- Treatments can be performed as often as every other day, and are usually performed in a series of ten.
What areas can be treated?
- The large treatment area can cover from the upper abdomen down to the knees.
- The facial treatment improves fine lines and wrinkles in the face, neck, and decollete.
- This light may also be applied to the scalp to stimulate hair growth. We usually combine this with PRP to enhance results.
How does it feel?
- There is no heat involved, and no pain or discomfort for the patient.