- The truSculpt handpiece is placed on your skin in the area to be treated.
- An RF pulse is applied to deeply heat the tissue, and the handpiece is moved to the next area.
Treatment of the abdomen and both flanks (4 areas) will take about one hour.
- The truSculpt 3D system is designed to be a comfortable procedure.
- As the truSculpt 3D handpiece delivers energy you will feel a warm sensation at the treatment site.
- Your practitioner can adjust the temperature depending on your comfort level.
- Typically no pain medication, topical anesthetics, gels, or active cooling will be needed.
How many treatments will there be?
- Your practitioner will advise you on the number of treatments based on the area(s) you wish to have treated and desired results.
Patients typically see full results 12 weeks after one treatment.
Some patients may elect to have a second treatment for final tweaks or for treatments on alternate areas.
Am I the right candidate for truSculpt? Can truSulpt be used on all skin types?
- TruSculpt 3D is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese (BMI > 28), or a substitute for surgical options such as liposuction.
- Your practitioner will determine if treatment is right for you during a one-on-one consultation.
- TruSculpt can be used on all skin types.
May I return to normal activities after my treatment?
- Yes, the procedure is non-invasive, so you may return to normal activities immediately.
When can I start seeing results?
- After a truSculpt 3D treatment, visible results can be seen as soon as 4 weeks with maximum results taking up to 12 weeks.
- Results can vary by patient depending on the areas that are treated and the number of treatments administered.
Is truSculpt safe? Are there side effects?
- TruScupt 3D is designed to provide a safe and comfortable procedure.
- Side effects can include redness, swelling and mild tenderness in the treated areas. Usually this is resolved within a few hours.
- Your practitioner will discuss what to expect during and after treatments during your consultation.
How can I get the best results? Follow these before and after instructions…
Before your treatment:
- Excess hair may need to be shaved
- Notify clinic with any changes to your health history or medications since your last appointment
After your treatment:
- Tenderness, redness and swelling may occur and resolve within 24 hours
- Multiple treatments may be required
- Notify clinic if any of the following occur:
- Blister, crusting or skin burns
- Tenderness, redness or swelling persisting longer than 24 hours
- Nodules or lumps in the treatment area
- May develop up to 72 hours post-treatment