What is truSculpt?
TruSculpt is a breakthrough non-invasive radiofrequency (RF) and massage technology that allows comfortable treatments at therapeutic levels. It is designed to treat multiple zones of the body, such as chin, thighs, buttocks, and other stubborn areas.
How is the procedure performed?
- The truSculpt handpiece is placed on your skin in the area to be treated.
- An RF pulse is applied to deeply heat the tissue, and the handpiece is moved to the next area.
- The total procedure will last less than an hour.
Does the procedure hurt?
- The truSculpt system is designed to be a comfortable procedure.
- As the truSculpts handpiece delivers energy you will feel a warm sensation at the treatment site.
- Your practitioner can adjust the temperature depending on your comfort level.
- Typically no pain medication, topical anesthetics, gels, or active cooling will be needed.
How many treatments will there be?
- Your practitioner will advise you on the number of treatments based on the area(s) you wish to have treated and desired results.
- Typically a patient will receive one or two treatments, and each treatment will be about 1 month apart.
Am I the right candidate for truSculpt? Can truSulpt be used on all skin types?
- TruSculpt is not a weight loss solution for people who are obese (BMI > 28), or a substitute for surgical options such as liposuction.
- Your practitioner will determine if treatment is right for you during a one-on-one consultation.
- TruSculpt can be used on all skin types.
May I return to normal activities after my treatment?
- Yes, the procedure is non-invasive, so you may return to normal activities immediately.
When can I start seeing results?
- After a truSculpt treament, visible results can be seen as soon as 4 weeks with maximum results taking up to 12 weeks.
- Results can vary by patient depending on the areas that are treated and the number of treatments administered.
Is truSculpt safe? Are there side effects?
- TruScupt is designed to provide a safe and comfortable procedure.
- Side effects can include redness, swelling and mild tenderness in the treated areas. Usually this is resolved within a few hours.
- Your practitioner will discuss what to expect during and after treatments during your consultation.