What it is:
- Vary from masks to lightly exfoliate or hydrate, to more intensive treatments that oxygenate tired, dull, and lifeless skin
- Layers of these acids are applied to your tolerance and responsiveness
- These gentle acids remove the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal the glow below
What it does:
- This results in baby-butt soft skin, revealing a youthful glow, making pores smaller, brown spots lighter, and wrinkles less visible.
How frequently may I have a chemical peel:
- We recommend you have your skin refreshed every 4-6 weeks, depending on the condition treated.
Where they can be used:
- Anywhere you have skin
- Safe on most skin types and colors; we have a chemical peel for people of color as well
- Great for clients naïve to cosmetic procedures
What to Expect:
- The skin is shiny and tight after the procedure, and makeup may be applied immediately…but why would you want to cover that new glow?
- Mild to moderate peeling may be expected 4-7 days after, and glowy new skin appears a week after
What makes our Chemical Peels Different:
- We use PCA Skin chemical peels and products, which work with your skin, instead of attacking it (like Obaji)
- Since each client has specific needs, we will evaluate your skin to determine the best procedure for you
Please watch this video on what to expect after a chemical peel.